I bought some Premier laminate flooring for lumber liquidators. As it was being installed the installer pointed out how every board had ridgeing( where two pieces of flooring meet they both bow up to form this ridge, only on the long sides not the ends ) I contacted the saleman at lumber liquidator that my wife bought it from and his exact words to me were " that sucks you ll have to finish installing then deal with the manufacture".

Really!! Not bring me some lets see what i can do or even anything even close to trying to be helpful. Needless to say i will never buy from lumber liquidator or premier flooring again nor would I recommend either.

I am currently waiting to hear back from manufacturer (which could be up to 8weeks) . I have a feeling I may never get the beautiful flooring I was hoping for but end up having to settle with this low grade, defective crapping looking flooring,

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lumber Liquidators to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators premier laminate flooring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I hate it for you that your floor is crapping.

LL Response to product concern:

Very sorry to hear there's been a concern with your flooring. I'm not sure who said to continue installing, but the instructions and invoice ask that any customers with a flooring concern contact our Customer Service department at 800-366-4204.

I would ask that you reach out to us right away and we'll arrange to either swap you out for a different product, or assess how much additional material you may need to cull out any imperfections. We will not hesitate to hold the manufacturer accountable, but this requires validating the problem you've mentioned.

You may ask for the Customer Care Manager if you wish, but any member of CC can help you. Please call us right away.