3.3

I usually do not write any reviews, but decided to write one because I saw many negative reviews. May be I just got lucky this time.

I had a very good experience. I came to the SI store, placed an order, it came on time with out any issues. Olivier, the salesman, was a great help, answered all of my questions. I had 15 boxes left over had no problem returning them without questions asked.

The floor looks great, I hope I will not have any problems later on. Will be posting before and after pictures to get my free cleaning kit.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Lumber Liquidators. the best about positive experience from Lumber Liquidators was everthing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumber Liquidators.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Lumber Liquidators to other companies on our site.

Comments