The complaints and issues below justified me finding another company to install our wood flooring. Found a local business that has been around for over 30 years without any registered complaints. The LL installer over quoted the materials needed by about 175 sq ft and was much higher on the actual installation and materials needed. For what Lumber Liquidators was going to charge for the wood + the installation, we saved over $1,750 and have a warranty that is easy to understand and much longer that what LL provides. Using the savings to purchase carpet for two rooms we we not going to do anything with at this time AND still have money left over.

Thanks to everyone below for convincing us to not shop at LL. Based on their Corporate responses below, I feel much better buying locally from a family owned business.

Comments

Lumber Liquidators sells garbage! Worst company I ever had to deal with and I'm not alone.

If your smart you'll read the reviews and go elsewhere. I lost 20K because I had to pay to have my floor ripped up and replaced.

Within 3 months it started gapping, within 6 months it started splitting, not to mention the off gassing of formaldehyde from which my whole family was ill from.

Thank you for supporting a small company. It is nice to hear that people are doing their homwork and getting better product and service from LL

to rich #978959

Your company is absolutely horrendous. Qing Xiamen strand bamboo.

Per your website. Twice as strong than red oak. Or per your old advertisements.

106% stronger than red oak. Scratches everywhere.g