purchased floor, acclimated several months.Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed.
When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many board, as if they were squeezed and the finish on it had nowhere to go but up. I called lumber liquidators, they said not their fault. They had every excuse, kids and toys...my baby is 31. Pets....we have none.
Moisture in the crawlspace....none and it was found that we have an acceptable humidity level. I used their installer. Installation had a year warranty. they told me I paid incorrectly so no warranty.
I was not given a choice. I complained a lot, they sent an independent inspector. Result? report said it was either a product or installer fault.
I received a letter with the report that they were done, the issue was closed. They treated me like I was asking for the moon.
All I want is a floor that will look nice a few years after installation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Voided warranty
- Lousy customer service
- Advertisements are misleading
- Avoidance of responsibility
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, bad quality warranty damaged or deffective, not sure of the value loss so I guess
- Preferred solution:
- refinish my floor, my choice, you pay.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hardwood Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..."
- "We have a Marvin sliding glass patio door that's 6 years old. While I was at home reading around 7:30 the other night, I heard a big pop. The door's..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "Want as nice as drurry inn we stayed at and it was 25.00 cheaper. However it was CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE.Unlike so many. My 18 month thought it was awesome waking..."
- "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..."