purchased floor, acclimated several months.Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed.
When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many board, as if they were squeezed and the finish on it had nowhere to go but up. I called lumber liquidators, they said not their fault. They had every excuse, kids and toys...my baby is 31. Pets....we have none.
Moisture in the crawlspace....none and it was found that we have an acceptable humidity level. I used their installer. Installation had a year warranty. they told me I paid incorrectly so no warranty.
I was not given a choice. I complained a lot, they sent an independent inspector. Result? report said it was either a product or installer fault.
I received a letter with the report that they were done, the issue was closed. They treated me like I was asking for the moon.
All I want is a floor that will look nice a few years after installation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Voided warranty
- Lousy customer service
- Advertisements are misleading
- Avoidance of responsibility
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, bad quality warranty damaged or deffective, not sure of the value loss so I guess
- Preferred solution:
- refinish my floor, my choice, you pay.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hardwood Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "After several attempts to contact LL to resolve my defective flooring issue.And several complaints to the BBB about LL I received no compensation about the defective flooring that I purchased..."
- "Handyman Service, Portland, Maine I hired Tracy Hayes from Home Advisor (Portland, ME) to repair my deck as per the original deck design. I wanted pressure treated wood, I specified that..."
- "I bought a new Ariens Lawn tractor 46cut 22horse power on 7/17/13 from Home Depot in Jackson Tn. Took over two weeks to get it in and ones I finally..."
- "My name is christina bassham and on sept 23 2016 win aloot said i had won one sixth of 1000,000 dollars i got every one of the numbers right..."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."