Lumber Liquidators - Floor finish peeling

78 of 224 Lumber Liquidators reviews

purchased floor, acclimated several months.Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed.

When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many board, as if they were squeezed and the finish on it had nowhere to go but up. I called lumber liquidators, they said not their fault. They had every excuse, kids and toys...my baby is 31. Pets....we have none.

Moisture in the crawlspace....none and it was found that we have an acceptable humidity level. I used their installer. Installation had a year warranty. they told me I paid incorrectly so no warranty.

I was not given a choice. I complained a lot, they sent an independent inspector. Result? report said it was either a product or installer fault.

I received a letter with the report that they were done, the issue was closed. They treated me like I was asking for the moon.

All I want is a floor that will look nice a few years after installation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Lousy customer service
    • Advertisements are misleading
    • Avoidance of responsibility

Reason of review:
poor customer service, bad quality warranty damaged or deffective, not sure of the value loss so I guess
Preferred solution:
refinish my floor, my choice, you pay.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hardwood Flooring
Review category
Building Products
review #629434 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lumber Liquidators? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
78 of 224 Lumber Liquidators reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lumber Liquidators. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lumber Liquidators.
Filing a new complaint about
×