Taft, Tennessee
100% full Not resolved
2.5

purchased floor, acclimated several months.Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed.

When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many board, as if they were squeezed and the finish on it had nowhere to go but up. I called lumber liquidators, they said not their fault. They had every excuse, kids and toys...my baby is 31. Pets....we have none.

Moisture in the crawlspace....none and it was found that we have an acceptable humidity level. I used their installer. Installation had a year warranty. they told me I paid incorrectly so no warranty.

I was not given a choice. I complained a lot, they sent an independent inspector. Result? report said it was either a product or installer fault.

I received a letter with the report that they were done, the issue was closed. They treated me like I was asking for the moon.

All I want is a floor that will look nice a few years after installation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of voided warranty and lousy customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality warranty damaged or deffective, not sure of the value loss so i guess" of hardwood flooring and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Lumber Liquidators needs to "refinish my floor, my choice, you pay" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hardwood flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lumber Liquidators.

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments