purchased floor, acclimated several months.Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed.
When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many board, as if they were squeezed and the finish on it had nowhere to go but up. I called lumber liquidators, they said not their fault. They had every excuse, kids and toys...my baby is 31. Pets....we have none.
Moisture in the crawlspace....none and it was found that we have an acceptable humidity level. I used their installer. Installation had a year warranty. they told me I paid incorrectly so no warranty.
I was not given a choice. I complained a lot, they sent an independent inspector. Result? report said it was either a product or installer fault.
I received a letter with the report that they were done, the issue was closed. They treated me like I was asking for the moon.
All I want is a floor that will look nice a few years after installation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Voided warranty
- Lousy customer service
- Advertisements are misleading
- Avoidance of responsibility
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, bad quality warranty damaged or deffective, not sure of the value loss so I guess
- Preferred solution:
- refinish my floor, my choice, you pay.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hardwood Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- "This has by far been the worst online buying experince i have ever had! Not only was my Item/items not in stock, I was billed instantly! I wasnever told that..."
- "Application completed with all information requested for both applicants. Apartment staff Yolanda informed of co tenants criminal past. Approved for apartment, given Yolanda's word that all was fine and..."
- "I'm afraid to come outside because of snakes but management seems to care less. I'm in the process of looking for somewhere else to live. I pay too much rent..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."