Visited the Edgewood store on 3/10. Worked with Kenny, found flooring and agreed to allow installed Robert to follow us home to do the measuring.

As of 3/17, no contact had been made, I called Kenny he said he was going to get a hold of the Installer and call me back. Never received a return call. I once again called the store, this time speaking with Richie. He was very empathetic to my situation said he would call the Installation Manager and call me back.

Richie did call later that day but was unable to reach the Installation Manager. He and I decided that I would come into the store on 3/19 and complete my purchase along with straightening out the install issue. Unfortunately, when I arrived at the store I was informed by Jay that Richie had a family emergency and would not be in. Jay was able to access a written quote from the installers, put another message into the Installation Manager and assured me he or Richie would call me the following day.

Well, it's now two days later and and still I have not received a call back. As this complaint was labeled, I feel like I "DODGED A BULLET". Had I purchased from Lumber Liquidators I not only would have had problems with the Installers, but I would not have received any support from the store!

As a business owner myself, it takes a lot of poor customer service for get me to write a review like this, however, clearly 'Poor Customer Service" is the standard at this store.

Comments

LL Response

Unfortunate chain of events, but as you kindly put it - the service could have been better and there is no excuse for a lack of follow up. This is a unique situation and while family emergencies happen, the store has alternate resources they can deploy to overcome obstacles.

We are working with the store to understand this issue in greater detail as there may be other circumstances at play, but we sincerely apologize for any delay to your project and will with the store to make corrections.

Lumber Liquidators wants to make every experience trouble free and one where customers save time and money. Thank you for making us aware of this concern.