Corpus Christi, Texas

I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and thickness and some were even chewed up. I told my contractor to do the best he could thinking I would deal with a refund later.

Well after 2 months of ignored email, and not returned voice mail calls, they sent me a copy of the instructions which in few small print says that if any wood is installed that is defective they will not pay for anything.

Be very aware of these shysters. My contractor had told me that they will find some reason not to pay and he was right. Big companies don't give a d***.

The pictures show different widths of peices, a warped board laid flat on a wall, and the gaps in the wood layed down.

Review about: Casa De Colour Oak Hardwood Flooring.

I liked: Salesman was nice but sold me a faulty product.

I didn't like: Refusal to refund a proven defective product, Lousy corporate customer service, Taking away consumer rights, Avoidance of responsibility.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.