I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and thickness and some were even chewed up. I told my contractor to do the best he could thinking I would deal with a refund later.

Well after 2 months of ignored email, and not returned voice mail calls, they sent me a copy of the instructions which in few small print says that if any wood is installed that is defective they will not pay for anything.

Be very aware of these shysters. My contractor had told me that they will find some reason not to pay and he was right. Big companies don't give a d***.

The pictures show different widths of peices, a warped board laid flat on a wall, and the gaps in the wood layed down.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with salesman was nice but sold me a faulty product and stated that there is a room for improvement of refusal to refund a proven defective product and lousy corporate customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of casa de colour oak hardwood flooring and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Lumber Liquidators needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned casa de colour oak hardwood flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lumber Liquidators.

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments