I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and thickness and some were even chewed up. I told my contractor to do the best he could thinking I would deal with a refund later.
Well after 2 months of ignored email, and not returned voice mail calls, they sent me a copy of the instructions which in few small print says that if any wood is installed that is defective they will not pay for anything.
Be very aware of these shysters. My contractor had told me that they will find some reason not to pay and he was right. Big companies don't give a d***.
The pictures show different widths of peices, a warped board laid flat on a wall, and the gaps in the wood layed down.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Salesman was nice but sold me a faulty product
What I disliked
- Refusal to refund a proven defective product
- Lousy corporate customer service
- Taking away consumer rights
- Avoidance of responsibility
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Casa De Colour Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "I purchased bunk-beds on 29th of December delivery on 30th on 1-1-16 slates broke on bottom bending on top. Called rep that sold them to me got number for conns..."
- "I ordered a part based on the picture shown on their web page and ordered the part based on that picture with the corresponding part number. When I received the..."
- "Paid nearly $100 per month for FULL COVERAGE insurance. They had no issue collecting my monthly premiums. Even during the time I been waiting for vehicle to be..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."