Corpus Christi, Texas

I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and thickness and some were even chewed up. I told my contractor to do the best he could thinking I would deal with a refund later.

Well after 2 months of ignored email, and not returned voice mail calls, they sent me a copy of the instructions which in few small print says that if any wood is installed that is defective they will not pay for anything.

Be very aware of these shysters. My contractor had told me that they will find some reason not to pay and he was right. Big companies don't give a d***.

The pictures show different widths of peices, a warped board laid flat on a wall, and the gaps in the wood layed down.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I liked: Salesman was nice but sold me a faulty product.

I didn't like: Refusal to refund a proven defective product, Lousy corporate customer service, Taking away consumer rights, Avoidance of responsibility.

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lumber Liquidators - 2nd RATE WOOD, have to have entire hallway taken out and re-done! Lumber Liquidators "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Standed Bamboo flooring separating Lumber Liquidators "We purchased bamboo flooring from the Reno NV store as recommended by the salesperson. We let it acclimate for 2 months in our house. We installed it as instructed and..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - NO GOODWILL AS MENTIONED ABOVE Lumber Liquidators "How lucky I just received a letter indicating my case was closed. I asked for the underlay warranty and installation instructions. I received these for the vinyl plank,..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - No Exchange for Moldy Wood Lumber Liquidators "My mother spent $2000 on laminate flooring from here recently. After installing ~140 square feet of it, we found that there was mold growing on all of it. Hesitant to..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more