Chaffee, New York
2.0

In my recent purchase of laminate flooring from lumber liquidators,I expected my flooring to look like the sample I was shown. To my disappointment as I opened up the boxes of 8 I found 3-5 pieces of laminate that were unnatural colored and or blotched with white spots the color of bleach.

Trying to deal with the store is impossible and inpersonal making it nearly impossible to do anything once you buy this *** and the money is in there hands. Customer service is in Virginia with a total of 20 people serving millions and billions of claims.

I will be lucky to get anything reclaimed within weeks. I would not advise a contractor, or residential ever to buy from this company.

This person wrote the review because of "all the above" of lumber liquidators laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Lumber Liquidators to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments