2.0

I recently purchased 1000 sq/ft of laminate flooring. The floor was beautiful however, 2 of the boxes were damaged which caused damage to the flooring inside. We went and returned the boxes to the same store they were purchased at and the gentleman gave such an attitude and cocked off saying that we should have still used the flooring. The pieces that snap together were broke and busted. Sorry I paid about $3000 for this floor. I will not install broke pieces for them to come apart and have to redo the floor all over again in a couple years.

I understand you're a business and your main priority is money... but lets try a little customer service and concern about quality!

Store location: Greensburg, PA

Never buying there again

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Broken product, Restocking fee for broken product.

Comments

Toano, Virginia, United States #885490

LL Response To Damage

If you received damaged product we will gladly take it back and we ask customers to alert us right away in the early stages of the transaction once product leaves the building if any product was received damaged. For customer service we make an educated decision on a case by case basis with the understanding there is a difference between product received with damage, and damage occurring after the product was no longer in our possession (consumer damage).

It's hard to understand by the posting if the product was still returned, but the main issue is the negative tone of the employee which is totally unacceptable. We do not expect a customer to install broken pieces as the locking mechanism is important for a sound floor.

As an anonymous responder, feel free to write to us using our Contact Us page from the LL website and a member of Customer Care will assist you. We would like to hear more detail about the in-store experience to coach any poor behavior as we expect every team member to be friendly and helpful at all times.