2.3

Bought 36 boxes of TRQ Pioneer Park Sycamore 4mm Click vinyl flooring, $1800 worth. Tongue and grove are brittle, can break by pinching between two fingers.

LL could care less. Calling and emailing for 3 months; 10 emails and 17 phone calls by me; takes weeks to get a response. Even got a letter stating they would close claim due to no response, after 2 emails and 3 calls!!

The flooring is coming apart at the seams and they say it is the floor is not flat, it is a concrete floor and they say it can be installed on concrete. Never again will I give them my hard earned money.

I liked: Local store tried to be helpful.

I didn't like: Customer service reply time.

• Vinyl Flooring
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 03, 2015.

Comments

Toano, Virginia, United States #992877

LL Response To Brittle TRQ:

As with any product we sell, if there is a concern with the quality of the product the installation should stop and a report filed with Customer Care immediately. We have no issue providing replacement materials and will not hesitate holding manufacturers accountable when a problems validated.

As the person who signs off on manufacturing related concerns, I'm unaware of any trends or similar complaints about the performance of this item, or similar vinyl products. If you received a "no response" notice that would suggest we did not receive back the packet of information sent to start a detailed review and this is not optional. Should a manufacturing related problem be found, the manufacturer requires the documentation. By filing an "anonymous" posting I have no way of investigating the history of the claim to see if there is a communication problem, or any process related issues that would have led you to make such a post.

We truly regret to hear this happened, and the comments about flatness are a concern. The instructions are clear about the flatness of the floor before installing this product and you are encouraged to write to us at customercare@lumberliquidators.com with more detailed information.

There are currently 5 tickets in *** and you will receive a response within 24 hours or less. The ticket count suggests 2 hours or less so please help us help you.