Lumber Liquidators should be avoided at all cost. They installed a floor for my 76 year old mother, and after a year it started cupping, a problem caused by moisture.

My mother called 3 days after the 1 year deadline. They sent our an investigator who pulled up a section of floor and found almost no glue used. The glue is the moisture barrier, thus the problem. Then we found out that the crew that worked at my mother's house had since been fired for poor workmanship after L.L.

had to replace several floors! In spite of all this however, they will not fix my mother's floor because of their deadline.

Should you buy a floor here and have trouble later, you're screwed. STAY AWAY.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor installation/warranty" and wants this business to "replace the wrongly-installed floor". The author is overall dissatisfied with Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumber Liquidators.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Lumber Liquidators to other companies on our site.

Comments