i contacted lumber liquidators to have their installer give me an estimate. the estimator came emailed a contract a price along with how payment was to be made.

when i told them i wanted to use my lumber liquidators credit card they said now they would have to add 3% on top of that. I called Home Services who handles this and apparently Mike Dills can rip you off and they don't care.plus they still have his company doing jobs because no one else in the area has signed on to do their dirty work so customers beware

Comments

I called the Home Services Office and was told they would forward the information to the mgr and I asked the woman why would u still keep this company as installers when they r trying to rip-off consumers and the lady was like I don't know what to tell u .I just keep saying u just don't care what they do- how they represent ur company?

Installation services are provided through The Home Service Store. If you have an issue with the installer, or any billing practices of the installer, it would be appropriate to contact HSS directly, or contact LL Customer Care and we will investigate this for you.

The information provided within this concern does not give us enough information to conduct a search and properly assist you. Sorry to hear you have a concern, but please call us for assistance - we'll gladly help you work out any concerns with the flooring and consult HSS on your behalf if needed for installation needs.