1.4

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! We bought flooring from Lumber Liquidators and had it professionally done by one of their 3rd party contractors.

9 months later the floor is starting to lift, buckle, and snap into pieces. We bought the vinyl flooring for our kitchen per the sales manager that said it was the most resistant to water and going to be installed in the kitchen. For over two months I have tried to have someone from lumber liquidators assist in resolving this matter. The first time I called I was told to contact the contractor sent by Lumber Liquidators myself.

Not something I should have to do but I did it. I call the contractor and sure enough he said it cant be from his installation but would stop by in a couple days. 2 weeks go by, multiple calls and texts. No response.

Call back LL and was told to file a claim through customer service for my issue and they investigate it. They asked for the product number and pics of damage. Again weeks go by, nothing. I call the agent Towanda who claims she was taking care of my case multiple times.

I was either hung up on or directed to VM. No response after several attempts to contact her. Today I get a letter from LL stating that there is nothing they can do, and based off their assessment the floor is not buckling. BUT if I want to contact a 3rd party inspection company, I can do so from THEIR list provided.

So a form to fax in with a couple pictures is their investigation on this? Maybe buckling is not the right term, but when the seems are lifting up and snapping off there is CLEARLY an installation or product problem. They even installed all the molding on top, so if it is because of that, then that is on them. I also read in some reviews that LL intentionally drags out the process so that once you hit a year, they will no longer honor the warranty.

I will be contacting an inspector, BBB, and an attorney if I have to. Super unprofessional company scamming people with cheap product.

I will never buy anything from LL again and will be sure to make it known to as many people I can what a terrible company they are, because I wish someone had told me before going through them! Below are some photos of the floor lifting at the seems and a picture of the pieces that have snapped off.

Review about: Lumber Liquidators Vinyl Flooring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments