Lumber Liquidators - Bad laminate flooring installed by their installers
We followed everything they told us to do and answered all the questions that were asked.They sent out a gentleman to inspect the floor but he had everything in the wrong spot where he tested and then said our dogs urinated on our floor for which is not true.
They have a 1 year warranty for which they drug it out that long and now we are stuck with some ugly flooring.They refused to make it right and I will never put wood of any kind down again. Also no carpet. Not sure but since it cost us approx. $3600 to purchase it and to have it installed it will be several years before we can make it beautiful somehow.
I also suggest no one else buy from LL,.
EVER!The floor looks like this all over and is very hard to clean with back with 3 failed back surgeries and disabled.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brazilian Koa Laminate
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased bamboo flooring from lumber liquidator on April 16, 2015. I used their installers around August on or before that month. The installers came out and measure the rooms..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Worlds WORST customer service. I purchased $3,600 worth of furniture two weeks ago (though I'm corrected- I purchased it 13 days ago). The owner and his daughter tell me this amount..."
- "Just opened this Easter dress and there is a huge hole through both sides of it! It's not wearable! I commented on Facebook about it because there doesn't seem to..."