Lumber Liquidators - Bad laminate flooring installed by their installers
We followed everything they told us to do and answered all the questions that were asked.They sent out a gentleman to inspect the floor but he had everything in the wrong spot where he tested and then said our dogs urinated on our floor for which is not true.
They have a 1 year warranty for which they drug it out that long and now we are stuck with some ugly flooring.They refused to make it right and I will never put wood of any kind down again. Also no carpet. Not sure but since it cost us approx. $3600 to purchase it and to have it installed it will be several years before we can make it beautiful somehow.
I also suggest no one else buy from LL,.
EVER!The floor looks like this all over and is very hard to clean with back with 3 failed back surgeries and disabled.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brazilian Koa Laminate
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "Just opened this Easter dress and there is a huge hole through both sides of it! It's not wearable! I commented on Facebook about it because there doesn't seem to..."
- "Worlds WORST customer service. I purchased $3,600 worth of furniture two weeks ago (though I'm corrected- I purchased it 13 days ago). The owner and his daughter tell me this amount..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."