1.2

Under no circumstances go to LL!

Their product is garbage. I purchase the morning star bamboo click strand.

The first time it was installed, it started separating and cupping in less than three months. After many phone calls, emails and several months, I finally got them to pay for the installer to come out and replace the flooring. It turned out that the installer never installed the moisture barrier before laying the floor.

The second installation was done exactly per the instructions provided by LL.

I hoped it would be ok but in less than a month, the boards started separating again and cracking. They sent one of their inspectors to take a look and as I suspected, they blamed it on the installer. By the way their "independent" inspectors are actually on LL payroll so naturally, their inspection results are going to favor LL. Beware folks, LL will not stand by their product.

read any review you can and be extremely wary about going to them no matter how good the deal looks.

The only guarantee with this company is you will get a garbage product and zero customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lumber Liquidators Bamboo Flooring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product, Customer service, Willingness to back up product, Inexperienced installers.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2016.

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1220226

I purchased this same product. I just got off the phone with Amanda who told me in no uncertain terms it was not the product and all due to installation.

She also said it was my fault for not overseeing the installation and making sure it was done correctly. They may not be good at lumber, but they know all the loopholes of writing a product warranty...or lack thereof.